The National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA), which was constituted as a Employers Association in 1989 is registered with the Department of Labour.
NCCA represents a vast number of contract cleaning companies in South African from large companies to start-ups as well as companies that do not have a contract or cleaners as yet.
Our mission is to provide leadership to the industry by striving to create a professional environment through facilitating and co-ordinating industry activities by providing quality service maintaining a national platform and influencing the environment to achieve the desired benefit for its members and a community as a whole.
The NCCA aims to:
• Provide a unified voice for cleaning contractors, cleaning suppliers, and organisations that provide allied services to the industry.
• Strengthen the competitiveness and profitability of its members by providing professional and management expertise.
• Impress on clients the professionalism, integrity and credibility of its members by adherence to a code of ethics and all legislative requirements applicable to the industry.
• Safeguard its interests by representing the industry views to government departments and the private sector.
• Provide a regular forum for members to meet and discuss matters of mutual interest.